National Housing Connection, LLC
Verra Bond is owner of National Housing Connection (NHC) LLC, a start-up company located in the Detroit area. NHC’s mission is to provide quality housing for low to moderate income families and individuals. National Housing Connection LLC will offer comprehensive real estate, renting, buying, and selling to diverse clients. It will offer a full range of services to facilitate transitional housing, renting, buying and selling of the real estate properties including the following:
- Purchase homes for reasonable or discounted price.
- Make all needed repairs to meet city ordinances.
- Help clients with bad credit, no rental history, homeless or not enough time on the job to qualify for traditional rentals.
- Provide multi-housing services for transitional, emergency, senior citizens, mentally ill and offender reentry.
- Partner with non-profit organizations and other housing agencies.
- Partner with banks, financial institutions to finance and provide grants for acquisition and furnishings of the properties.
- Restore abandoned and dilapidated properties and buildings into revitalized neighborhoods and communities.
- Serve as a pillar in the community to develop underserved neighborhoods, create jobs and provide community services with partners and city liaisons.
Office: 22200 W. 11 Mile Rd., Unit #3254 Southfield, MI 48037